I worked as an employee of JEM for four years; an experience I would definitely recommend to others.
Not only was the work environment great (as were the company picnics and multiple staff nights out with the company), but I also enjoyed the freedom of being trusted enough to work on my own to satisfy customers demands.
I also received extensive training and worked with equipment that was in great shape. And while I was never over-worked, I felt that the hard work I did was noticed and I was rewarded for my efforts.
Overall, it was good experience working for JEM.
1. How was your overall experience working at JEM?
Overall it was good, I enjoyed working for the company for about 4 years.
2. Did you like/enjoy our company culture?
I did, we would have yearly company picnics and a great work environment.
3. Did you feel valued/appreciated at work?
Yes, my hard work was noticed and I was rewarded.
4. Did your manager praise and or commend you when you did a good job?
Yes they would.
5. Did you feel you had enough training to do your job properly?
Yes the training was extensive and the equipment was great.
6. Did you feel that JEM’s company expectations/goals for your position were easy to meet?
Yes they were. I worked hard but was never over worked.
7. Did you find your work meaningful?
Some days were better than others.
8. Did you feel you were rewarded well for your commitment to the job and quality of your work?
Yes I felt well rewarded with multiple staff nights out with the company.
9. Did you feel your job made a difference in your customers life?
Yes, allowing them to see better out of their windows.
10. What did you enjoy most about the job?
I enjoyed the freedom of being trusted enough to work on my own to satisfy customers demands.
11. Would you recommend JEM as a place to work for others?
Yes I would gladly recommend others to work for JEM.
12. On a scale from 1-10 ( 1 being poor and 10 being amazing), how would you rank JEM as a company to work for?
I would say 8/10 because there is always room for improvement.