My experience working at JEM Window Cleaning, overall, was great; I enjoyed it very much.
The company culture is very good and I definitely felt appreciated for the work I put in.
After working alongside other employees at first, I definitely received enough training to do a good job on my own.
While I wouldn’t say the work was easy, it was satisfactory. One benefit of working with JEM is that with a good work ethic, you can really go far. In addition, they have a very good pay structure so you feel well rewarded for your efforts.
My manager was supportive and encouraging; his feedback helped me to give my customers the best possible service. It was satisfying to see that most consumers were very grateful for our work.
One of my favorite parts of working at JEM is the multifaceted tasks and the beautiful scenery.
I would very much recommend JEM to others as a great place to work.
1. How was your overall experience working at JEM?
Overall my experience was great!
2. Did you like/enjoy our company culture?
I enjoyed it very much. Company culture is very good.
3. Did you feel valued/appreciated at work?
Yes I definitely felt appreciated for the work I put in.
4. Did your manager praise and or commend you when you did a good job?
5. Did you feel you had enough training to do your job properly?
Yes after working alongside other employees as first I definitely had enough training to work on my own.
6. Did you feel that JEM’s company expectations/goals for your position were easy to meet?
I wouldn’t say easy but with a good work ethic they were possible.
7. Did you find your work meaningful?
Yes, I did.
8. Did you feel you were rewarded well for your commitment to the job and quality of your work?
Yes, I did.
9. Did you feel your job made a difference in your customers life?
Yes most consumers were very grateful for our work.
10. What did you enjoy most about the job?
Multifaceted tasks performed and having a good pay structure. Also the scenery was really nice.
11. Would you recommend JEM as a place to work for others?
I would very much recommend it.
12. On a scale from 1-10 ( 1 being poor and 10 being amazing), how would you rank JEM as a company to work for?