Working at JEM Window Cleaning was incredible; I had one of the best working experiences of my life.
It’s a very warm and welcoming work environment as my manager James often expressed his appreciation towards my work and posture.
I was given extensive training that really helped me to excel at my work. As I was constantly in touch with my customers, I really felt as if I was making a difference in their lives.
I was well rewarded for my efforts in terms of payment and was glad for the freedom to share ideas and suggestions for improvements.
Other things I enjoyed about working at JEM include the people who worked there at the time, free coffee, the get-togethers, the pay and mainly how great of a guy the owner is.
I would definitely recommend JEM to anyone who wants to work for a great company who appreciates their efforts and rewards them for a job well done.
1. How was your overall experience working at JEM?
It was incredible. I had one of the best working experiences of my life.
2. Did you like/enjoy our company culture
Yes, I enjoyed it quite a lot. It’s a very welcoming and warm work environment.
3. Did you feel valued/appreciated at work?
Yes, for many times James expressed his appreciation towards my work and posture.
4. Did your manager praise and or commend you when you did a good job?
Yes, he often praised me for my work.
5. Did you feel you had enough training to do your job properly?
6. Did you feel that JEM’s company expectations/goals for your position were easy to meet?
It was easy for me.
7. Did you find your work meaningful?
Yes I did.
8. Did you feel you were rewarded well for your commitment to the job and quality of your work?
For sure. I was rewarded in the best possible way: With money.
9. Did you feel your job made a difference in your customers life?
Yes, I was constantly in touch with customers and It felt that way.
10. What did you enjoy most about the job?
People who worked there at the time, free coffee, the get-togethers, the pay and mainly how great of a guy was the owner.
11. Would you recommend JEM as a place to work for others?
Yes, I would.
12. On a scale from 1-10 ( 1 being poor and 10 being amazing), how would you rank JEM as a company to work for?
9 (because no company is that perfect)