Overall it was a good experience working for JEM Window Cleaning. It was a fairly autonomous role and the work was satisfying.
The conditions were good and the boss is very receptive to improving things.
While the work is pretty straightforward, the training I did receive was adequate enough for the task at hand.
Besides the great working conditions, I really enjoyed being outdoors, and was glad for the fairly independent nature of the work.
Without question, I would recommend JEM to someone who wants to be well compensated for their work, and enjoys the freedom to work independently.
1. How was your overall experience working at JEM?
Overall it was a good experience. It was a fairly autonomous role and satisfying work. The conditions were good and the boss is very receptive to improving things.
2. Did you like/enjoy our company culture?
Yes. Although there were only 5? employees at the time.
3. Did you feel valued/appreciated at work?
4. Did your manager praise and or commend you when you did a good job?
No but it’s not needed. I got paid to do a good job.
5. Did you feel you had enough training to do your job properly?
Yes. Pretty straight forward work.
6. Did you feel that JEM’s company expectations/goals for your position were easy to meet?
7. Did you find your work meaningful?
8. Did you feel you were rewarded well for your commitment to the job and quality of your work?
Yes. Rewarded very well financially.
9. Did you feel your job made a difference in your customers life?
Not really, we just clean windows.
10. What did you enjoy most about the job?
Being outdoors and fairly independent with my work.
11. Would you recommend JEM as a place to work for others?
12. On a scale from 1-10 ( 1 being poor and 10 being amazing), how would you rank JEM as a company to work for?